lundi 14 janvier 2008

Sopranos.



Source : HBO (Sopranos).

Memorable quotes for The Sopranos.

[the dean of a college that Meadown is applying to is asking Tony for a 10000$ donation]
Carmela Soprano: I think you should pay him, Tony.
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: No fucking way.
Carmela Soprano: What, your daughter's future isn't worth 10000 dollars?
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: That's not it. That motherfucker's full of shit. He's shaking me down.
Carmela Soprano: No, he's not.
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Oh, yeah? Who knows more about extortion, me or you?

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: There's an old Italian saying: you fuck up once, you lose two teeth.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Log off, that "cookies" shit makes me nervous!

Meadow Soprano: [on the phone] Is dad there?
Carmela Soprano: He's out back by the grill.
Meadow Soprano: Burning a cross?

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: You're looking good. Looking better.
Corrado Erico 'Uncle Junior' Soprano: Tony, if you're gonna lie to me, tell me there's a broad in the car waiting to tongue my balls.
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Hey, You want that, it's a phone call away.

[while playing hearts]
Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiro: I've eaten more queens than Launcelot.

[Uncle Junior just told Tony he had a mentally handicapped uncle]
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: I remember my mother and my mother arguing about... something, I don't know. I remember her talking about my father's feeble-minded brother, but I thought she meant you

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: I wipe my ass with your feelings.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: A wrong decision is better than indecision.

Silvio Dante: You're only as good as your last envelope.

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You didn't go to hell. You went to purgatory, my friend.


Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Maybe I should tap into my roots, too. My grandmother was half Indian.
Christopher Moltisanti: Get the fuck out of here.
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: No, it's true. She was in the Fakawee tribe.
Christopher Moltisanti: Oh, yeah?
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Yeah. When they used to get lost in the woods, they stopped and said "Where the Fakawee?"

[Christopher is stoned]
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: I called you here, 'cause I got something to tell you. From now on, I'm gonna rely on you more and more, 'cause you're the only one I can fully trust. Syl and Paulie... they're old friends, but you're one thing they're not.
Christopher Moltisanti: What's that, T?
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Blood. You're gonna lead this family into the 21st century.
Christopher Moltisanti: Well, Tony, technically we're already in the 21st century...
[Tony looks at him, confused]
Christopher Moltisanti: Forget about it. You won't regret this, T.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Listen to me, the only reason I did this is because you're my nephew, and I love you. If it were anybody else, they would've gotten that intervention through the back of their fucking head.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.

Christopher Moltisanti: Adriana, I want you to marry me. I got you a ring, and everything...
[shows her the ring]
Adriana's mother: There was a robbery at Tiffany's, this morning! I bet you there's pieces of broken glass in it!

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Hey, Sil. You remember your first blowjob?
Silvio Dante: Oh, yeah.
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: How long did it take for the guy to come?

Carmine 'Little Carmine' Lupertazzi: The Soprano family has always been a little pushy.
Carmine Lupertazzi: Family? They're a glorified crew!
John 'Johnny Sack' Sacrimoni: Whatever they are, Carmine, they make us a lot of money.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: What fucking kind of human being am I, if my own mother wants me dead?

Silvio Dante: Chrissie, I hear you're doing good with the gambling.
Christopher Moltisanti: You kidding me? With the money I made, I could go work at Denny's for the rest of my life.
Silvio Dante: Yeah, like they would ever hire you.

[Christopher just got out of drug rehab]
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: So, what step are you at now?
Christopher Moltisanti: I did all the steps, except for the one where I'm supposed to go around and apoligize to all the people I fucked over when I was using.
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: ...I think maybe you shouldn't do that one. You know, let sleeping dogs lie.
Christopher Moltisanti: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

[about his father]
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: The belt was his favorite child development tool.

Salvatore 'Big Pussy' Bompensiero: Hey, Sil.
Silvio Dante: What?
Salvatore 'Big Pussy' Bompensiero: "What". I've been gone a long time. Let me hear it.
Silvio Dante: [imitates Al Pacino] Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Silvio Dante: My daughter got off on this feminist rant. She told me it's demeaning for a girl to be working at the Bing. The fact that these girls make $1500 a week has no bearing with my principessa.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Joanne Moltisanti: When you find him, I want him to suffer! You hear me, Sil? I want that mother fucker in agony!
Silvio Dante: Don't worry. We'll do the best we can.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: You know where I was yesterday when you called?... I was outside a whorehouse, while a guy that works for me was inside beating the shit out of a guy that owes me money. Broke his arm. Put a bullet in his kneecap.
Dr Jennifer Melfi: How'd that make you feel?
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Wished it was me in there.
Dr Jennifer Melfi: Giving the beating or taking it?

Carmela Soprano: I know you better than anybody, Tony, even your friends. Which is probably why you hate me.

Tony Soprano: Is everyone in my life fuckin' bananas?

Tony Blundetto: It's hard to believe. My cousin in the old man's seat.
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: It's like "Sun-Tuh-Zoo" says: a good leader is benevolent and unconcerned with fame.
Tony Blundetto: What?
Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: "Sun-Tuh-Zoo". He's Chinese Prince Machiavelli.
Silvio Dante: Tzu, Tzu! Sun Tzu, you fucking ass-kiss!

Christopher Moltisanti: What do you have to be stressed about? That bar?
Adriana La Cerva: War, Christopher? The Middle East.
Christopher Moltisanti: You don't listen to the president? We're gonna mop the floor with the whole fuckin' world. The whole world's gonna be under our control. So what are you worked up about?

Christopher: Fear knocked on the door. Faith answered. There was no one there.

Eugene Pontecorvo: The only thing I ever found in the street was my first wife.

Johnny Sack: Phil treats nickels like manhole covers.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: It's like taking a shit.
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: Ok. I actually like to think about it as a childbirth.
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Trust me. It's like taking a shit.

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You're late!
Ralph Cifaretto: Well, at least I can always be on time tomorrow, but you'll be stupid forever.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Vito, you did tell the police you didn't know who did this, right?
Vito Spatafore: Please. I may be distressed, but I know how to keep my mouth shut.
Ralph Cifaretto: Unless there's a big tuna sandwich around!

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Where the fuck have you been? You're late!
Christopher: Sorry, the highway was jammed with broken heroes on a last-chance power drive.

FBI agent: We've had every one of Tony Soprano's phones bugged for four years, but the guy says less than Harpo Marx.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce!

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: It wasn't like it was friggin' Cobain! It was just a little suicidal gesture, that's all.

Corrado Erico 'Uncle Junior' Soprano: We go way back to when Moses wore short pants.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: [to Silvio] All due respect, you got no fuckin' idea what it's like to be Number One. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other fuckin' thing. It's too much to deal with almost. And in the end you're completely alone with it all.

Livia Soprano: [at the dinner table talking about AJ's behavior] Oh his father was the same way. I practically LIVED in that vice principal's office.
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Could we not?
Livia Soprano: Oh well you only remember what you want to remember. I must have had another son who stole a car when he was ten years old.
[pause]
Livia Soprano: Yeah, he could barely see over the steering wheel.

Tout l'article : ici.

Source : IMBd.

Aucun commentaire: